REAL VIETNAM – THE LAND OF SMILES AND TIMELESS CHARM
Talking about Vietnam, the first thing appearing in Europeans’ mindset is “war” as an evident result. In fact, “war” was the past. The real Vietnam nowadays is really different.
At the crossroads of tradition and modernity, a mix of old and new, Vietnam will reveal astonishing finds to every type of travelers.
- The history lovers can learn about Vietnam via recent wars in the museums.
- The old world charm is still retained amid the French influenced architectures, wide tree-lined boulevards gracing the cities and former imperial capitals for those who are nostalgic.
- Culture seekers will delight in the discovery of the diverse landscapes and everyday sights, from animated floating markets, lush paddy fields in the deltas to colorful hill tribes in the highlands.
- The heritages seekers will find out a lot of hidden treasures along of Vietnam’s length, from natural to cultural heritages, material and immaterial heritages.
- The gourmands will find out their culinary paradise along their trip from the North to the South of Vietnam.
- For beach lovers, Vietnam's long coastline is framed with sandy beaches and clear seas with lots of opportunities for underwater adventures.
- For the grottos lovers, Phong Nha Ke Bang national park or Ha Long bay are the “must come” destinations at least one time in life.
- And if you love the smiles and a “slow life”, the peaceful and hospitable Vietnam is an ideal destination for your trip of life.
Preparing for a trip to real Vietnam is preparing for sensorial overload as it takes a long trip of sights, sounds and smells to discover this charming country.
Our Blue Sky Travel team, we live and travel a lot in Vietnam, we love this charming country by its beauties and we are very happy to share our travel passion and the real Vietnam’s beauties with you – our real friends.